Wednesday, July 06, 2011

What we've been up to... in photos












And also a Black Keys concert, a shopping afternoon with the girls, dinner on the patio at Carlos & Murphy's with a margarita, and a night on a patio with spiced rum & cokes. 

This was my fave from the concert....


And tomorrow we have the Matz's from Regina and the Biberdorf's from Rapid City for a fun filled chiropractor night and day.   I'm planning on grilled steak and shrimp, corn on the cob, greek salad, and baked potatoes for supper.  Watermelon and smores for dessert.  And a boozy strawberry limeade for a cocktail... this is a new one for me and involves a simple syrup infused with mint from my garden!!  I will post the recipe later. 

Tootles!!

2 comments:

June F. said...

The kids just get cuter and cuter, if that's possible! Love the pictures. Hayley's mom took her to a Black Keys concert in Saskatoon as well. I'd never heard of them before. I guess I'm getting old! LOL :)

qifei2012 said...

The result of two years of R&D conducted by a team of the most qualified experts in fitness,P90X includes training so cutting edge, so outrageously effective, you'll be blown away by your visible results and your performance. While wholesale P90X workout is based on Muscle ConfusionTM-to break normal 30-day training plateaus so you get results fast-P90X2 ups the ante with a training technique developed by professional sports trainers for world class results: P.A.P., or Post-Activation Potentiation.