Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Love

  • I love that Reese calls hooks, hookers.  "Can you stay and snuggle for as many hookers as I have on my wall Mom?", "What is that hooker on dad's tractor for Mom?"... makes me laugh so much I don't want to correct her.
  •  Tostitos Artisan Chips... I've only had the Roasted Garlic and Black Bean ones so far but they were awesome.
  •  I had a productive weekend and finished it off with a delicious barbecue meal of ribs, potato salad, taco salad and tiger bars for dessert.
  • Reese and I went to the fair on Friday with Uncle Momo and had a fantastic day.  We ate so much junk, went on all the kiddie rides ( some even twice), saw Doodles the clown and won a stuffed animal for each of the kids.

  •  That Reese calls riding her bigger bike, riding her hot Chevy.  Not sure where she got it from but it cracks me up every time. 




2 comments:

Corina said...

looks like the fair was a blast! That reese sure has some funny sayings!!! Hot chevy? Hookers? Priceless.

qifei2012 said...

The result of two years of R&D conducted by a team of the most qualified experts in fitness,P90X includes training so cutting edge, so outrageously effective, you'll be blown away by your visible results and your performance. While wholesale P90X workout is based on Muscle ConfusionTM-to break normal 30-day training plateaus so you get results fast-P90X2 ups the ante with a training technique developed by professional sports trainers for world class results: P.A.P., or Post-Activation Potentiation.