Friday, April 08, 2011

Friday night

Yesterday both of the boys got their needles.  Scott came along to help me and they both did great!!  Sully is still our little tank weighing in over 34 lbs.  Off the charts since the beginning for that boy.  And Nixon is my tiny boy.  He was 13lbs 14 oz.  Which is more in line with Reese's size.  My back very much appreciates that he is smaller than his brother.  

Last night was my first cardio blast night and it kicked me in the butt!  I was expecting it to be hard and it did not disappoint.  We did lots of lunges and squats, skipping, pushups, planks, and work on the Bosu ball and balance board.  My legs are not enjoying our stairs right now.  But I'm excited, it should be a great class. 

Tonight we're going to have a pizza party in front of the t.v.  I rented Tangled for the kids and The Social Network for us later.  Scott is picking us up a bottle of wine and it should be a nice relaxing Friday night. 

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Corina said...

How was the SOCIAL NETWORK?
Sounds like a great Friday night....hope you had a good rest of the weekend!
I love pizza parties!

Corina said...

Your class sounds SO good! You're going to be one hot mamma!

qifei2012 said...

The result of two years of R&D conducted by a team of the most qualified experts in fitness,P90X includes training so cutting edge, so outrageously effective, you'll be blown away by your visible results and your performance. While wholesale P90X workout is based on Muscle ConfusionTM-to break normal 30-day training plateaus so you get results fast-P90X2 ups the ante with a training technique developed by professional sports trainers for world class results: P.A.P., or Post-Activation Potentiation.