Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Thankful

Yesterday was a good day!  Even though I had two pretty crabby children who tried me, I still felt like we had a decent day.

~My mom and dad were here for the day because they are getting new flooring in their new kitchen.
~I made a meatloaf supper with mashed potatoes and peas and peanut butter cake for dessert. 
~I was able to run to town and do a few errands (some work related**)without kids. 
~I talked to Corina on the phone and felt so happy after.  I feel so lucky to have such great friends and such a great support system in place for all of my parenting dilemmas! 
~I sold some of my maternity clothes and made $100 easy bucks. 


**  I got a job doing books for our local golf course at the end of last year.  I started the beginning of January but it is a super slow time until Spring.  Even then it will be just casual and flexible hours.  It will be nice to get out and exercise my brain plus make a little spending money for new clothes!! 


I will leave you with a picture of my little sugar muffin.

Oh and not sure if I've posted this yet but Nixon is smiling.  For about a week now.  It is so cute and I will try and get a picture of it!

2 comments:

June F. said...

He is such a handsome little man! Good to hear you're able to get out and about a bit, makes for a much better day doesn't it!?! Love the pictures, keep em coming!! :)

meghan said...

Thanks June!!
It does make for a better day even if it is just for half an hour here and there. See you Saturday... or maybe Friday play group if I'm feeling adventurous!!