Monday, March 21, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday...

Things I have accomplished today:

  •  4 loads of laundry
  • A bunch of errands in town with 3 kids in tow ( and one screaming the whole time! - Oh Nixon how I wish that you would embrace your car seat)
  • A phone call I was dreading, turning down another book keeping job.  ( Which was volunteer... I just don't have the time or energy for anything that doesn't pay me right now)
  • A couple of emails in regards to the job that I do have
  • Registering for a boot camp that starts in a couple weeks
  • Exercising on the bike plus situps and pushups
  • Currently making meatballs for supper
After supper tonight I have to go and do a report for work and I am looking forward to getting out of the house.  I am enjoying my little job so far and have already found some areas that I can make some improvements.
 
I'm looking forward to getting my hair done Wednesday evening and seeing the Lepp's and Wilton's on Sunday!!  

2 comments:

June F. said...

Goodness you are productive. You're doing a great job!!!

qifei2012 said...

The result of two years of R&D conducted by a team of the most qualified experts in fitness,P90X includes training so cutting edge, so outrageously effective, you'll be blown away by your visible results and your performance. While wholesale P90X workout is based on Muscle ConfusionTM-to break normal 30-day training plateaus so you get results fast-P90X2 ups the ante with a training technique developed by professional sports trainers for world class results: P.A.P., or Post-Activation Potentiation.