Thursday, March 31, 2011

If I were a smart woman...

I would have bought shares in Sun-Rype when I had my kids.  They drink a lot of juice.  I don't know how it happened but somewhere along the way they quit drinking milk and water on me and went straight for the juice.  And we all know that once you get the taste for juice who wants plain old boring milk? 

Well I am on a mission this week to cut way back on juice.  Yesterday they were only allowed one sippy cup each of juice ALL DAY!  This is a big thing and we had a few mini meltdowns because of it.  Granted the milk that they did drink I put a squirt of chocolate Nesquik in but still, I think its a baby step in the right direction.

We have had a busy week this week.  On Monday I became an auntie again to a big boy, 9 lb, 2 oz and 23 1/2 inches long.  I got to go Monday evening with Nixon to see baby Brennyn and get my baby fix.  Something about being in the hospital with newborns all around makes me kind of sad that we are done.  Which is crazy as Nixon is only 2 1/2 months old for cripes sake.  I might be going off the deep end.

On Tuesday, Nana, Poppa, Uncle MoMo and I took all my kids and Mac to the fair.  It was an exhausting day but the kids seemed to enjoy it.  We missed Doodles the clown and the Superdog show but the kids were quite happy at the petting zoo and watching the horse jumping.  We got our fix of mini doughnuts, cotton candy and popcorn and were home by supper time, all tuckered out and ready for bed!  

Nixon with Auntie Pam

Corina and her sweet boy Sawyer!

Sawyer chillin in his chair

My precious boy!

The kids (minus Nixon) at the fair
I am still doing well with my exercising and eating (fairly) healthy and after 2 1/2 months am only one stubborn pound away from being at my pre-pregnancy weight!  To celebrate this momentous occasion I made cinnamon raisin french toast with strawberries and blueberries for breakfast!    Next week I start my interval class and my jogging program if the roads stay dry.  2 months to the 5K.  Can't wait! 

2 comments:

Corina said...

Way to go Megs!!! Yeah!

qifei2012 said...

The result of two years of R&D conducted by a team of the most qualified experts in fitness,P90X includes training so cutting edge, so outrageously effective, you'll be blown away by your visible results and your performance. While wholesale P90X workout is based on Muscle ConfusionTM-to break normal 30-day training plateaus so you get results fast-P90X2 ups the ante with a training technique developed by professional sports trainers for world class results: P.A.P., or Post-Activation Potentiation.