Saturday, June 12, 2010

Houston we have a problem

Sullivan has started crawling!!   Which is great... but not as great as when CC started crawling because we were oblivious first time parents who didn't know what exactly that entailed. 
This morning, he took off after Barbie in her car and was met with a finger in his face and a very angry, "I'm going to hit you Sully".   This is going to be interesting indeed. 
Also he is WAY more interested in cords and drawers and doors.... must be a boy thing.  I definitely need to go around and baby proof again.  UGH.
Yesterday I took CC to the fair with Uncle Momo.  We had a great time despite the weather.  CC did really well on the rides and we ate "a lot of junk" as she put it. 
Tonight I'm going to see Sex and the City 2 with some girlfriends and dinner out without kids!! This makes me more excited than I can adequately express. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Pamela Wilton said...

Did you like movie? I may have liked the first one better, but still loved it!
I watched Shutter Island with Jeremy this week-end. Seen it? We liked it.
XOX

Pamela Wilton said...

LOL - I had commented on Banjo's crawling first, but it didn't show up!

In case it does I should clarify.. the number of importance of my comments:

1. Sully's crawling?! Crazy!
2. How was the movie?

Meghan said...

He is crawling and driving me crazy!
He is seriously obsessed with cords and just this morning pulled my blowdryer down on his head! UGH.

The movie was good but I agree that it wasn't as good as the first one! But it was so wonderful to get away without the kids and have a grown up meal and conversation. I don't do it nearly enough.

Yes I saw Shutter Island and I wasn't sure what I thought about it... but I think I liked it once it tied everything together at the end.

June F. said...

Crawling does add a new dimension to things doesn't it?? Yikes!! Funny how we cheered on the first child, and hold back the second! LOL

I think the movie could have been terrible and it wouldn't have mattered, as just being out without kids was enough to make it a great time! :D

Corina said...

Winston was way more obsessed with cords and stuff too - more than Mia too -must be a guy thing!