Thursday, May 13, 2010

Shrimp Fajitas

For supper tonight I made shrimp fajitas and they were delicious!

I just roughly "measure" things.

I started with onions, yellow pepper and olive oil.  Med. to high heat pan.  Added about a clove of garlic minced.  Threw in the shrimp. 

Then I seasoned with some paprika, chili powder and chipotle hot sauce.  With about a minute left of sizzle, I added the juice of 1 lime. 

Presto bango, instant supper. 

We ate ours with a bit of grated cheddar, sliced avacado and some salsa verde.

5 comments:

Corina said...

c

Corina said...

sounds so yummy -i'm going to have to try it!

Pamela Wilton said...

That sounds fabulous to this pescetarian! You rock!

June F. said...

That sounds great, but where are the pictures? ;)

Meghan said...

I know June... I thought of it when I was eating them that I should have taken a picture!!