- My daughter calling her glo-worm "baby" Kara Shaka. It took my mom to realize she was trying to say Frere Jacques.
- I'm down another 3 pounds!! Only 7 more to go to get to my goal weight.
- I start Zumba class this Wednesday.
- Short of snow, I'm dusting off my running shoes today and going to hit the road.
- Scott is getting a broken tooth fixed this afternoon and is coming home right after, probably at least 1 1/2 hours earlier than usual! Boo to a broken tooth but yeah for being able to go and get groceries by myself.
- A nice strong cup of java.
- Being done vacuuming, breakfast dishes and a load of laundry already this morning.
- A big gummy smile from a handsome man in the exersaucer.
- A girl with attitude watching Sesame Street and Curious George pretty quietly.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Things I love this dreary Monday morning;