Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I am sooo high school.... enjoy

I always love reading these things from other people...


YOU:
1. Name: Meghan
2. Where were you born? Boissevain
3. Your hometown? Dunrea
4. What's your main goal in life? Just to be happy and love my life
5. Do you want to have children? I want more than the one I already have.
6. How do you want to die? Quickly I guess... painlessly if possible.

O P I N I O N S
1. Sex before marriage? Hmmmm....
2. Lower the drinking age? Nope....I think there's enough idiots in the bar already.
3. Recycling? A must. For the sake of our children.

L O V E
1. Do you have a crush? Does Eric Dane count?
2. Who is the best hugger? Reesey
3. Love at first sight? Nope. Maybe attraction but not love.

L A S T
1. Person you saw not in your family? Nana and Poppa
2. Person you hugged? Reesey
3. Movie watched? Iron Man
4. Song you listened to? Something gay on the shitty radio we get out here in the sticks

P L A N S
1. What are you doing now? Working.... really hard!
2. What are you doing tonight? Curling
3. What are you going to eat for dinner? Leftover taco salad

I N T H E L A S T M O N T H H A V E Y O U
1. Bought something? yes
2. Gotten sick? unfortunately
3. Been hugged? yes
4. Felt stupid? like 600 times a day
5. Missed someone? hmmm... not really.
6. Failed a test? no
7. Danced? yes
8. Slept with someone? yes
9. Slept with more than one person? yes - we like to bring Reesey to bed with us some mornings

F U T U R E
1. Do you want to get married? Can I go back and say no. ha ha
2. What kind of house do you want? A very big one... with lots of closets and storage options.... I actually had an amazing dream about this the other night.

H A V E Y O U E V E R
1. Shaved your head bald? Absolutely not... nor would I ever.
2. Taken over an hour to get ready? Probably a few times. Not often.
3. Gone to jail? no

A R E Y O U G O I N G T O
1. Continue using the computer? yes
2. Hang out with someone today? weird question... probably.
4. Go to school? ha ha.... please refer to the title of this post.

W H I C H I S B E T T E R
1. Rain or snow? Rain
2. Summer or Winter? summer
3. Text messaging or MSN? OMG... for sure texting. ha ha
4. McDonalds or A&W? Ewww.... do you know what's in that shit. Gross.
5. Movies or shows? Movies.... on the couch in my jammies with snacks!

H A V E Y O U E V E R
1. Said "I Love you"? A few times.
2. Given money to a homeless person? Probably
4. Waited all night for a phone call? Hells no.
5. Snuck out: no....I grew up in the boonies, where would I have gone?
6. Looked at the stars? I guess so... not really my thing - pretty much looks the same all the time
7. Sleep in a bed with a person of the same sex? yes
9. Stolen money from a Friend? All the time. ha ha
10. Seen someone die? no
11. Been on an airplane? Yes
12. Slept all day? Don't think so
13. Missed someone so much it hurt? no
14. Fallen asleep during school? no
15. Been lonely? maybe
16. Cheated in a game? Just with Scott
17. Been in a car accident? A few but they weren't my fault. I'm an excellent driver!
18. Had detention? probably
19. Been so happy you cried? yes... but only when Reesey was born.
21. Regretted loving someone? Nah. What doesn't kill ya, makes you stronger.

No comments: