So.... what's new? In a flash... nothing. So in lieu of boring work, regular humdrum life I give you Reesey's new(ish) developments.
* Likes to be sung to sleep... we now offer a choice of songs, Twinkle Twinkle ( or Twinkie, twinkie as she puts it), Rock-a-bye baby or ABC's. This new choice method was brought into effect because mommy got sick of singing ABC's 30 times in a row!
* Loves snack time (nack, nack)
* Will actually say please if she really wants something (score for mommy)
* Absolutely loves to be chased. Her daddy is now affectionately called the Creeper and she will screach Creepy, Creepy and expect her daddy to chase her. This typically brings about squeals of delight and laughter.
* Has no interest in t.v. ( even though momma has tried to get her to watch 10 minutes just to get a break!)
* The one show she will watch for 5 minutes is Barney but to her mother's chagrin
* Will rip out any sort of barette or clip I put in her hair within 2 minutes
* Comes and grabs our hand's to lead us to what she might want
* Loves to hide and is actually getting much better at it
* Says her own name... Ceecee
* Drinks with straws
* Is growing taller because she can now reach the microwave at Nana's house ( and turn it off too)
* Has 8 teeth
* Will now give us kisses ( sometimes) without being forced to do so
* Likes to help dust with her own clothe
* Likes to pretend "seepies" with a blankie on the floor