Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm singing... I'm at work and I'm siiiiingiiiiiiing

Did anybody watch Elf the other night????? Since then our house has been a barrage of I'm siiiingiiiing related ditties.

So today is my last day of work... off for two weeks. Still scrambling to get a few things done that I have successfully procrastinate until today but I'm confident that by 4:30 I will be done. I have all of my Christmas shopping done, just waiting on a few more gifts to arrive via the mail and I should be good to go.

We are celebrating Scott's family Christmas this weekend and the festivities start tonight with Lee & Jill coming to stay with us for the night. Tomorrow we will head over to Ma and Pa Klassen's house until Sunday. Then next week I have to get all my gifts wrapped, amongst lunch with friends and all other sorts of fun stuff. Hopefully we will also get to see the Lepp's as Reese can now say Mia, and can't wait to see her! We also hope to see P & J and will work on those names as well!!!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and that we can all get together over the holidays for a visit!!

No comments: