Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!



So last night we carved our pumkins. I guess you could say that Reese was a little more involved this year than last year. She likes to be thisclose to you at all times. She will stand with her back to you and then much like a dump truck minus the periodic beeping slowly back up until she feels that she is touching you and then just plunk her butt down on you. Could be your face, leg, arm, foot, whatever, she's not particularly fussy.




So that being said, it made carving the pumpkins a little tougher. But this year we did two little guys and man is that easier. Half the gunk in both of them than in one big guy. I likey. When Reese wasn't sitting on us, she was grabbing for the sharp objects or grabbing at the pumpkin cutaways and ramming them in her mouth.







"OK honey, time to take your picture with the pumpkins"



"But I don't want to"



"Uh, yeah you do"






"I hate you guys"



"I'm outta here"

No comments: