Friday, January 04, 2008

A bloggin we will go.... tra la la la la



So... been awhile. This mothering thing is hard. Most days I feel like I have no time for myself let alone to blog. We were doing well with sleeping but for the last 3 weeks Reese has been waking up ( sort of) at least 4 times a night. She's not eating just needs to be comforted. This is really taking its toll on us.
In spite of it all, we had wonderful holidays. Reese was a spoiled little monkey. I haven't downloaded pics yet but I promise it's coming. For New Year's we went to Minot with my family. What was supposed to be a quiet evening turned into a late evening for Mommy. Man did I pay for that the next day. Some fairly recent pics from right before Christmas. We had 4 month shots yesterday and Reese was a brave little soldier. She weighed 15 lbs, 13 oz and was 26 1/4 long. She's slowed down in the weight department but is still in the 95th percentile for both weight and height.
~Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy 2008~

3 comments:

Corina said...

Megs - Mia has been waking up in the night now for a week (Basically since we got home on Dec. 29th). Sometimes 1X, sometimes 2X, sometimes 4X - it's hard to know what to do - sometimes I can just give her the soother and that works, sometimes I comfort her, sometimes nothing works but to feed her. I was just going to call you about it today and see what you are doing. It sure throws you for a whirl eh once they had been sleeping so good!? Have you been doing any baby tylenol or anything for teething? Mia goes for her shots next week.

ka said...

Now now, girls. Don't go scaring the preggo lady... :)

Cute shirt. And smiles. I suppose that's what they do so you don't focus so much on the not sleeping part? :)

Pamela said...

Happy New Years to you kids too! :)