Thursday, October 25, 2007

Two month shots


As I was just typing the title of this post I made a typo. Two month shits. ha ha - not quite.
So yesterday we had a tramautic event - the two month shots. She had to get one in each thigh. Ouch. I was so nervous to take her, I thought for sure I would cry. Although not a fun experience, it wasn't that bad. She cried pretty good but calmed down quickly. She also got weighed and measured. 12 lbs, 13 oz and 23 7/8 inches long. She is in the 95th percentile for her age.
She was tired and sore for the day and just wanted to sleep and cuddle with mama all day. Sure am glad that's over!

And one smiley shot for good measure....

2 comments:

Corina said...

too cute! We go for our 2 month shots on Monday - wish us luck! Can't wait to get them over with! She is looking so strong in her photos!

ka said...

Have I mentioned how much she looks like Scott? Crazy in the first pic especially.

Hope all is well. We need to get out west and come see you guys! Kris has been home a fair bit lately so we'll see if that continues and I can maybe bring him along too!