Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Day 6


So Reese is 6 days old now and I have been a mommy for 6 whole days now. Who would have thought that I could actually have a baby and then keep her alive for 6 whole days, just with my little ole body. It truly is amazing.
I can't even begin to tell you how awesome it is to just hold her and stare at her. She is perfection. I am feeling better every day and to tell the truth, the whole experience is not as bad as what a lot of people tell you. Maybe it's just because the pay off is totally worth it.
Tomorrow Scott is going back to work and I hope that I can handle it all by myself. I honestly am a little scared to be all alone with her. Scott has been so good at taking care of both of us and now it's just going to be just me and her..... wish me luck.

3 comments:

Laura said...

She really is a beauty! Thanks for the update!

ka said...

Just don't drop her and you'll be fine. I know people with FAR less common sense than you who have managed to keep babies alive.

And she's VERY cute. Really hope I'm able to connect this weekend with y'all... :)

Pamela said...

The mother-daughter bonding is going to be stepped up a notch, hey? Sounds sweet!

Love you!