Thursday, July 05, 2007

On a happier note...

Our baby is now 4 3/4 pounds and 18 inches long. No wonder it hurts when he pushes his ass and feet into my ribs. Scott and I were marvelling at how right now we can see it moving and feel it moving and even sometimes push it around with our hands to get it off a certain spot and in a few more weeks we will be able to hold it in our hands. So amazing.

I also have to boast that I have the best husband in the world. We started out the pregnancy a little rocky - what with my hormones and his lack of understanding that I was indeed pregnant (maybe that was the hormones too??). But now that it is getting closer he has been so supportive. He tells me to rest and he rubs my swollen feet and back and rubs my head. He tells me I look great and that I'm doing a wonderful job. I really don't think I could ask for more. Except... maybe that he would want icecream more often...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hopefully it will get easier for us as it becomes more "real" too. :)

ka said...

Careful Scott... You're ruining your manly man image with all this foot rubbing talk...

Or, as Pamela would say, AWWWWWWWWWWW, isn't that so sweet? :)