Monday, July 30, 2007

38 weeks

Only 2 more weeks left to go - we hope!


Last night we discussed all of the different situations that could arise during labor and I stated my preference to Scott in all of these different scenarios. I just want him to be prepared to follow my wishes in case I am in too much pain to communicate them myself. As you might imagine this was a very fun filled evening!
In case you haven't noticed, I added a new sidebar to my blog which tells you what I'm reading right now. I just finished the Red Tent by Anita Diamant and it was awesome! A definite must read for every woman out there. Now on to Babyville.... a lighter read and also very timely I think. I'm going to be needing to get some more books soon though, so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.
Only one more day of work left!!!! Yeee-haw.

2 comments:

ka said...

Wow, what a belly. :)

Was Scott taking notes? Did he create very handy, coloured coded tabs for easy access of each scenario? I just don't want the guy to crumble under the pressure...

Good luck. I've got lots of must reads right now - I'll send a few to you.

Corina said...

Hope you have your "Meg day" planned. I had mine today and a bit tomorrow, and it's totally awesome. Congrats on getting done work..it's a great feeling!