Monday, July 23, 2007

37 weeks

37 weeks. I am now officially considered full term. So Pedro can make his debut at any time.... no really, anytime now. He obviously doesn't listen very well! More pics - and I am actually happy, wanna know why? Cuz my wonderful, adoring, thoughtful husband got me air conditioning!!!! He had it up and running Sunday morning when I got up and yesterday and last night were heavenly. I slept like a baby.


Friday night, we ended up going for steaks with the parents, Missy and then some of the guys from our ball team showed up to have "a drink" with Scott for his birthday. We had a wonderful meal and once the parents left the "drink" turned into many drinks and many shooters. It actually was a pretty fun evening, even though it was 6 drunk men and one pregnant girl. I made it to 1:30 and then it was time for us to go - my feet were swollen and sore and Scott was starting to make less and less sense. Saturday was a pretty restful day.... for once it wasn't very hard to get Scott to sit still. Hmmm, funny how that works.

But yesterday as promised, Scott was pretty much my slave boy for the day. He helped me tidy up the house, clean up veggies and fruit from the garden, installed the A/C (!!!!!!!!!), and lots of other miscellaneous jobs around the house. How lucky am I?
All in all a great weekend.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You look soooo cute! I would like to look so cute when I am 37 weeks. Of course I'll probably look miserable. :D

ka said...

Still smiling, eh?

That is one big belly... And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Guess if y'all are all full-term we should get on that baby pool thing I keep talking about...