Monday, July 30, 2007
Monday, July 23, 2007
Friday, July 20, 2007
Sometimes I forget that you're 6 years older than me ( and creep factor 7 for a few weeks!) because you're such a fun loving, cheeky little monkey. You always make me see the funny side of things and never fail to make me laugh.
Happy Birthday! Many hugs and kisses for you today!!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
1. Clean the house! It might not get done again too soon after the baby is here.
3. Prepare meals and freeze them for after the baby is here. Trying to think of things that freeze well, lasagna, chili and soup. All of which, hopefully I can eat after without dying from heartburn!
4. Read my books!
5. Bake cookies for freezer. Yummy.
6. Catch up on bookwork for Chiro office ( and by catch up... I actually mean start - yikes!)
7. Watch daytime talkshows
8. Possibly start another quilt. I'm feeling the urge to be creative. Honestly I think I just want to go buy fabric!
9. Get something done with my hair.
10. My mom has a trunk full of our baby stuff, etc. I really want to go through it with her before the baby comes.
11. I need to make a list of the people we are going to call once we have the baby along with numbers so that Scott is ready to go.
12. I STILL need to pack my bag for the hospital - according to the internet this should be done by now - but this is the one task that I am not wanting to do.
13. Scott needs to install the car seat now that I have cleaned the car.
14. I need to organize and clean the nursery. Make it presentable. Right now everything is just dumped everywhere. How will this baby ever turn into an OCD person like its mommy if it has to come home to a messy bedroom right off the hop?
Any other suggestions?? God forbid I forget to schedule one of my precious 14 days off.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Hi... my pregnant wife is a stoner! Duh... who doesn't know that you always pick the one where the woman looks good.
After much tongue lashing, I got this.
Monday, July 09, 2007
Seriously...... brutal. I kind of want to wait until I'm off and then go pamper myself one whole day. I don't know if I can handle it for that long. Maybe a trim is in order??
Can you tell how challenging it is for me to look this happy on a Monday morning??
Thursday, July 05, 2007
I also have to boast that I have the best husband in the world. We started out the pregnancy a little rocky - what with my hormones and his lack of understanding that I was indeed pregnant (maybe that was the hormones too??). But now that it is getting closer he has been so supportive. He tells me to rest and he rubs my swollen feet and back and rubs my head. He tells me I look great and that I'm doing a wonderful job. I really don't think I could ask for more. Except... maybe that he would want icecream more often...
I have noticed so many people saying this lately and it's driving me crazy. And then I went on facebook and how many people are updating their status with I'm tired or I'm sick....
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
We did however relax. Swimming in the pool felt awesome. Joe and Kyla were great company and it was nice to see their kids again. We went to the zoo and it was a lot of fun. We enjoyed the howler monkeys the most I think. We had a few nice meals and even enjoyed a game of mini golf on the steepest course I have ever seen.
A few pics:
34 Weeks at the zoo - it was frickin hot!