Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hello.... is anyone there??


Okay today is all about challenging everybody out there that has their own blog to please for the love of god update it. I'm sick of looking at all of those ancient posts. I know that everyone is currently obsessed with facebook and what not ( that's right I said what not) but this is getting ridiculous. I'm not going to mention any names, cuz I'm just that nice, but if you people don't start entertaining me with your life stories then I will be forced to work more. And we don't want that now do we??






1 comment:

ka said...

I know, I know. I'm the worst. But it's getting very tough to do it right now. I really should get a computer at home so I can consistently update. I do have stories to tell, just not an oppotunity to tell them.

Aren't you glad you don't work for a large corporation??

And if it helps, I'm not doing much by way of Facebook either. :)