Monday, May 28, 2007

Sucker toes

So after all of the whining and complaining in Fridays post, I actually had a good weekend. Friday night was rough but started to shape up when my knight in shining armor took me for icecream to cheer me up! It worked.
Saturday we went to Winnipeg for the day. We had a leisurely drive in and then had a nice dinner date. Then I got to shop for some new duds. I actually found some preggo clothing that was cute.
These:


And this:


And this:



I also stocked up a bit on some summer chick lit reading. I can't seem to concentrate lately on anything that requires too much thought.
Yesterday was so beautiful that we took advantage of it and did a whole pile of yard work. Scott helped me with my flower beds, and basically did everything and more that I wanted to get done. I'm so lucky to have such a great hubby!

No comments: