Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I have so many problems I don't know where to start

Has anyone ever thought about how many squares of toilet paper you use when you go to the bathroom?? Scott and I were having this conversation the other night and since then I have become obsessed with counting them when I go to the washroom. He has me thinking that I am a serious over user of the t.p. - granted that he only uses t.p. half the time as opposed to every visit like those of us of the finer sex.

Just something to ponder.

On another note but similar psycho tendency subject - I have come to the decision that I am anal. I get super anxious when I have things that need done. We have sooooo many projects around the house and yard that need done that I get overwhelmed. Add that to the fact that I can't do all of the things I used to because of the pregnancy and that makes for a very uptight Meg and a very weary Scott. I just can't be patient - everything must be done today. Or at least within the week. Probably not a great thing that we bought a fixer upper house and a yard that is in serious need of a weedwhacker. I would ideally love to live in magazine land where everything is pretty all of the time, organized, and glossy clean. These tendencies not only drive me nuts quite often but also put extra strain on our marriage some days. So the question of the day is how do you relax?? Please no booze comments cuz that's just not playing fair!

1 comment:

ka said...

Grey's Anatomy. I have season 1 and 2 on DVD and I SWEAR it's the only show where I just sit and watch. No quilting, no baking, no nothing but sitting. Plus, if you play a couple episodes back to back, it'll give Scott more time to catch up on his chores. :)