Friday, May 25, 2007

Feeling sorry for myself

UGH. I am in a major bad mood today. I am bored with my life. The weather we have been having has kept me cooped up inside, where I am sick of cleaning and organizing. And being pregnant limits the things that I can do when the weather starts to cooperate and I'm finally able to go outside again. For instance - the yard is in major need of spraying for dandelions. Did you know that 24D ( the chemical used to spray the nasty critters) causes birth defects? So not the job for me and Pedro. And then I have a flower bed I want to dig and some vines I want to dig out. But oh yeah, I can't do that either. So basically even when it does warm up I just have to sit and watch Scott work. I AM SO BORED. I don't like sitting jobs. And I am sick of watching t.v. and hanging out inside by myself doing nothing.

So I was thinking about just heading into Winnipeg tomorrow to go to a few maternity places - basically one actually and just getting away in general. I hear that we might have snow and I can't deal with that right now. So I talk to Scott and then we have to analyze whether going to Winnipeg for a day to one maternity store is really worth it - should we just stay home and get some stuff done, which equals more of me watching Scott work. I understand that he has enough to keep himself busy with until hell freezes over but I am so bored.

UGH. I'm driving myself crazy. So the question is what do I do this weekend? Retail therapy would sure feel good right about now....

3 comments:

ka said...

So, what did you buy?? :)

Meghan said...

Exactly.
Well I actually did pick up some clothes, a dress, some books. That's about all. Then yesterday it was so beautiful out that I picked up most of my flowers and planted them. It turned out to be a good weekend actually.

ka said...

Good for you. :)

My Mom tricked me into coming home on Saturday night by bribing me with an early bday gift. Turns out she had a list of computer questions a mile long. I miss Joe living at home...