Thursday, April 26, 2007

Update

So it has been a busy week. I've been off at a convention and today is my first day back at work this week. So needless to say I have been playing catch up all day! Convention was the same old but I managed to squeeze in a round of golf with the little bro and some shopping. Golfing went pretty terrible but being the first time out and a tad bit bigger than the last time it was kind of to be expected. It does impress me how the little bro seems to be quite protective of me all of a sudden. He carried my clubs to and from the car and at one point when I was driving the cart somewhat erratically he asked me if that would hurt Pedro. I told him we'd find out if his head was full of dents when he came out. And then he even came car seat shopping/ stroller shopping with me. I've never seen any guy (sorry Scott) so helpful in the baby department. He pulled out everything for me, test drove the stroller, even went and got a customer service rep to come help us. And then he picked out a cute little outfit for Pedro, which we left behind in case it's a Pedrina. So not to ruin his badass rep, but he thoroughly impressed me. Not having any sisters sometimes is hard cuz you just can't do the same things or share the same things with brothers. Since I have been pregnant I have really found out that despite not wanting to hear about my feelings or PMS related dialogue, he really does have a nicer side to him. On that note - if he reads this he will absolutely kill me for making him out to be any less than a badass devil child.

Anyways, so last night when I got home, I probably should have been resting or cleaning up or something productive and what did I do... I went golfing again. This time I played much better. We walked the round though and I tell you - it is so much harder to do now than it was last year. By the end my ankles were sore and I was pooped. Maybe if I go out more often, I will get used to it.... that's what I'm hoping anyways.

No comments: