Thursday, April 12, 2007

To shop or not to shop....

So I really think that I need to place another order for some more clothes. I cleaned out my closet and dresser Tuesday night and now it looks so empty. I put a lot of my pre-preggers clothes in a rubbermaid for storage and now my closet looks pathetic. Plus with temps promising to get into the double digits I need some cooler things to wear.


So I've been scoping it out online and have found some cute things on gap.com.

So now the question is do I spend even more money and get some more clothes???

Some possible purchases:












And of course this......






But it gets better.....



Isn't that the cutest thing ever???

2 comments:

ka said...

To shop at the Gap or to not shop at the Gap is not really a question... Really! I fully endorse it!

:)

Meghan said...

I knew you would. I placed the order on Saturday! Can't wait to receive the goods!