Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dr. Feelgood???

So I had my doctors appointment this morning. Now I knew that I had gained weight this month but when I hopped on the scale I was a little less than enthused. I gained 8 pounds in the last month!!! Yikes.

So the doctor takes a look at my very depressed face and tells me that it's all perfectly okay and that I don't look any different so it must be the baby taking it. Yeah lady, I'm pretty sure that my baby which should now be about 1 pound, certainly did take the whole eight pound weight gain. If it did it's likely sporting an ass like Beyoncee. Or maybe JLo. So then she just nicely tells me that I should keep exercising, blah, blah, blah. I felt like telling her that the only exercise I want to be getting these days is back and forth from the fridge to get my pickles to the t.v. where the new Bachelor Season has begun.

Oh the drama... apart from that the baby is doing great. It's heartrate was at 150 today. So I got checking out the old wive's tale about the different heartrates. Apparently if the heartrate is high - above 150 - it will be a girl. And if it's below, it will be a boy. Well go figure, my little turd is already being a shit and sitting right on the middle point. I knew this baby was going to be just like his daddy.

AND.... now I am getting sick. This morning I'm sitting in the doctor's office and I sneeze a few times. So she asks if I have a cold. To which I reply no - it's just allergies. Then I get to work and this afternoon, I start having more cold-like symptoms. SHIT.

Oh well, sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you.

No comments: