Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Shake ya money maker

You know what I hate right now. Money!! Or maybe the lack thereof is more like it. I don't know what it is but lately I have been spending money like crazy. Whoever told you that kids are not cheap is absolutely right. And we haven't even had the little turd yet. But I have it my head that I want to visit the optometrist and dentist all before the big day. So I went and got my eyes checked and then of course I had to have some new glasses. So I picked up these puppies. Pretty stylish I thought.
Then on the weekend I was curling in a bonspiel in Boissevain and in between games decided to go shopping. In Boissevain, who would think that you could drop a whole pile of money so easily. I found the perfect antique armoire and dresser for the nursery. What a wonderful little store. I don't have pictures yet but will post some later. They are painted a cream color and the armoire has a little bit of stencilling on the front. Definitely not very manly but so adorable for a nursery.


So add these two purchases to the fact that none of my old clothes fit me anymore and so I need to pretty much buy a whole new wardrobe, including work and casual. Also, what the hell is the weather doing right now? I don't have any springy clothes yet.... oh the stress. Plus do you have any idea how hard it is to try and buy a longer inseam of maternity jean. So I did a little online shopping so that I didn't feel like such a sloppily dressed whale. I bought these few things....












And Scott's favorite..... gauchos. So comfy and I think cute, no matter what he says!




Gotta love Old Navy online shopping. And only $5 shipping to the States.


So I have no money.... but I'm sure gonna look cute!!! Now I still need a few essentials, such as a crib and carseat. UGH - will it ever end???

No comments: