Tuesday, January 09, 2007

2000 and 7 Beeatches!

Hi!

So Christmas and New Year's is over. It was wonderful, blah, blah, blah. But I am glad it is over. For the first time ever I was not very Christmasy. I was actually very Scroogey.
Overall the holidays were pretty uneventful - except for that my brother is getting married... no not Morgan ( thank God!). Mike and Val got engaged on Christmas Eve. They are planning on a wedding in September from what I have been told. I'm so happy for them, but after listening to them discuss plans a little, I'm so very glad that I'm done with that.
We were spoiled with presents and have found places for most everything. January has been dubbed " Organization Month" in our house. And we (Scott especially!) are both super pumped to start purging. Out with the old, in with the new.

Happy New Year to everyone.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Happy New Year, Meg-ham!

I hear you on organization - Jer and I are just as excited as Scott! Well, I'm looking forward to the end result, at least. :)

Awesome about young Mikey, too. Woot!

Wilton said...

Another Cuvelier wedding!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-HAWWW!

The organization train hasn't pulled out of box station yet but yes, we feel the need to expede, our cleanliness.