Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Update

So... been awhile eh.
Been busily preparing for Christmas and yet doing very little. It's amazing as soon as it gets close, how I lose all motivation to do any work. Yesterday and today have been surprisingly productive at work and at home but I know that the only reason I am doing this is so that I can duck the fog later in the week.
The weekend was fun - big Christmas party with Scott's office... all four of us ... including spouses. ahaha
Saturday I went to Brandon to brave the crowds and finish up with the hubby's stocking stuffers. Those effing little stuffers are frustrating... I so don't want to end up putting gitch or socks in there. Too bad when I was making our stockings I made them so big!

Only 2 and a half days left this week. Then I'm off until January. Can't wait.
Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season.
OUT.

No comments: