Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas is a comin and the goose is gettin fat

Hope that everyone out there had a good weekend. I had a GREAT weekend. It was supposed to be relaxing and it definitely was that. Except for when the water froze up on us and it took us 3 hours to fix it. That wasn't so relaxing. But anywho...
Apart from that I baked, I wrapped gifts, decorated the house. Plus we had a birthday party for my dad and that was fun.














Yummy. They looked better here than they did after the candy canes bled into the icing and turned it red, but whatevs. I guess Martha Stewart can keep her job for a little while longer.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

The tree looks be-a-utiful! And, you guys are cute... :) Aw, first Christmas as a married couple!

ka said...

Huh, Scott looks like he's having fun with it... He's a FAKER!

Meghan said...

He is a total faker - these pictures were after I told him to at least pretend he was having fun!

Pamela said...

My comments are so GAY compared to everyone elses...

Wilton said...

Wow, FESTIVE!
I still haven't put any Halloween decorations up! Pamela and I did listen to Christmas music in the car though. I also wanted to give someone the peg city "Merry Christmas" one finger cheer as well.