Monday, November 20, 2006

Fa lala lala


So it's finally happening. I'm getting into the Christmas spirit. Normally I'm already there - usually I'm done my shopping by this point. Crazy but true. And then I just relax and enjoy the Christmas season. Yesterday on our way home from Regina ( which was awesome - I'll post pics soon ) I bought new Christmas lights to coordinate our tree with the new house ( uh, yeah). And today, I pretty much did all my shopping for the hubby online.


*** As a side note, I will mention that Scott is so right about shopping online. I am starting to agree that it is way better than dealing with the zombies in the mall, too busy focusing on their next big purchase to realize that their cart is up my ass and their kids finger is so far up their nose they're causing brain damage.


So now I'm pumped up to get home and finish one of my sewing Christmas projects and hopefully start the next one. I also will be getting the house cleaned and the tree ready to be decorated. Once the spirit hits, it can't be stopped. Now all I need is to bust out the carols and find my Santa hat.... or maybe the reindeer horns?

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Maybe I'll do more on-line shopping this year too... I'm not too late, right? I live in the freakin' city, but I really, really dislike Xmas shoppers. Love Xmas shoppping... not the shoppers.

:)

Pamela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Askinstoo said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

Askinstoo said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html