Thursday, September 14, 2006

Yo yo we be driving these jeeps in the New York Streets


I like to sing... and dance. Sometimes together even. Rarely in public but A LOT at home. Poor, poor Scott. Not only do I like to sing, but mostly songs that I don't know the words to - sometimes even songs that don't exist yet. In fact the less words I know the better in my mind. Nothing is funnier (to me) than making my own words as I go along.

Seems harmless, but last night, while singing along to a commercial, I was told I am tone deaf. How harsh is that - and what a shock really. I did laugh though... and then continued on to the next non existent chorus. I feel sorry for him if we ever have children and they turn out like me.

In other news, I started going to the gym again and it feels awesome. Nothing helps me forget about work and get out my frustrations more than sweating my ass off on the treadmill at the end of a long day. And seeing as how I have been going right after work, the hubby has been making supper every night. Not sure how he feels about this, but I'm loving it. I'll post pictures of my buns of steel later. HA.

3 comments:

Kari-Ann said...

Okay, when you kept telling me how you wanted pictures on my blog, and then started your own when I didn't deliver, I didn't realize you were just going to fill up your blog with pictures of yourself. Isn't that worse than no pictures at all? How very vain of you.

But we love you anyway. :)

Pamela said...

Oh my gawd, Meghan!

I SO thought you were going to say that you are pregenant, when you said, "in other news". You know - talking about children and all. I want a phone call when that happens!

And, I love the pics of you! It helps tide me over until the next time I see you!

Muah!

Wilton said...

Oh! So I'm not the only man out there doin all the cookin?!