Friday, September 22, 2006

TGIF

I am having a wonderful Friday. Things have somewhat quieted down at work and I can't wait to have a relaxing evening at home. Since starting my new job in May, I've gone through a number of different feelings about it. Definitely times where I have been overwhelmed by all of the responsibility, but also times where it has been rewarding to see the effects of all of my hard work. I have always been one of those people that feel that you are only ever as good as the people that work for you. I strongly believe in working together and that not one position is any more important than another. Today, our public works guys asked me to go for lunch with them. This shouldn't be such a big deal but around here it kind of is. It is so nice to actually feel like part of the team and respected for how you are doing the job. A nice way to end a frantic work week!

So no big plans for the weekend. Going golfing with the family tomorrow for the little bros birthday. That should be fun -I'm enjoying my new golf clubs. Last time I went out with dad I was out driving him on some of the holes. AND I actually parred holes on more than a few occasions. I will take pics and post them on Monday.

Have a great weekend everybody - here's a pic of my honey on our honeymoon accompanied by a delicious mango icecream treat.


No comments: