Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Redneck Yacht Club

A few things I learned this weekend:

1) Cigars and shots do not constitute a healthy lunch
2) Never, I repeat never, run down a ramp with flip flops on and a full belly of booze
3) Trying to keep up to a 200 lb man at the shooter bar is a very bad idea ( mind you I wasn't the one that up-chucked and then passed out on the boat!)
4) Drinking Rum, Gin, Beer, Amarreto, Root beer schnapps, and banana mudslides all in one day will give you severe gut rot
5) Never go on a drinking weekend without all necessary supplies - e.g. rolaids and advil
6) Never let your husband convince you that you've packed too much and then actually listen to him and un-pack critical clothes.

And now on to the pictures....





I'll refrain from posting the picture of Josh's left nut.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

You're right- a BLOG with pictures is much more entertaining! Although, I appreciate the pieces of advice. AND, I also understand why you would have a pic of Josh's nut, after meeting the boy at your wedding. That'll be a keeper! :)

Kari-Ann said...

I love the one of you and Scott. You, looking drunk as a skunk, Scott, looking irritated. I wonder if that's the secret to a happy marriage? :)