Monday, September 11, 2006

Ch-Ch-Changes

So last Friday I had a hair appointment... I was so sick of my hair not cooperating that I was going to cut it all off. And on the very day of the appointment it looked awesome! I hate that. So anyway, an opportunity to golf that night came up and I rescheduled my appointment until Saturday at noon. By this point I had talked myself out of cutting it all off and I was just going to get a trim.
I'll digress for a moment. You see I have major issues with hair. I have always related femininity with long flowing locks. And now that I am married and quite possible going to be having children in the next few years, I also, more than ever, relate longer hair to youth. Everybody knows it happens, a woman has a baby and then she gets a shorter, "mom" like hair cut to go along with the mom jeans. AAGH. My worst nightmare.
I know you're all dying of curiousity, so I'll just show you what it ended up being:
I had a few moments of anxiety but then realized no matter how much I thought about it, it wasn't coming back. Don't get me wrong, I like it - I just miss my hair.
Mom jeans, here I come.

3 comments:

Kari-Ann said...

That's not Mom-short. You need to see ears for Mom-short hair. It's Mature Woman hair. And we will never, ever let you wear Mom jeans. If you ever try to pin something to your bra, so help you god, because we will come after you. :)

Pamela said...

I think you look hot!
Your dialogue is cute - very much your father's daughter.
I applaud you, Meghan my girl! Good on ya!

Meghan said...

I'm happy to now know that you have to see ears to be mom-short. Didn't know that.
I will have you know that I have tucked kleenex in my sleeve before...

Father's daughter, eh.... just talk to Scott about that. He probably says that to me at least once a day!