Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Monkey business


Ok so after checking my user profile I am reminded that I was born in the year of the monkey. Although this isn't news to me, I am excited nonetheless. Those that know me are aware that I am pretty obsessed about monkeys. Not to the point that I sleep with tons of stuffed monkeys or anything - but let's just say that I have been known to shuffle around the house wearing my pouffy monkey slippers on more than a few occasions. And I'm not going to lie, ever since the "Friends" revolution, I have wanted my very own Marcel. My ever practical husband has had to remind me that although this may seem like a good idea now, I am a "neat freak" and having my house smell like monkey shit is probably NOT A GOOD IDEA. So for now the slippers will have to do....

2 comments:

Kari-Ann said...

You know, in the right light, you sort of look like a monkey... Okay, that was mean. And I'm so happy to have another blogger that I shouldn't just go on their blog and make nasty comments. That's wrong. :)

Pamela said...

Here's to the year of the Monkey!
We're so freakin' cute!